Do not delay to register, this school is already half-filled.
WHAT'S THE SECRET BEHIND NOSE-TO-TAIL MARKETING & PRODUCTION?
In this exclusive Stockman Grass Farmer school you'll get an insider's answer.
Argentine researcher/livestock producer, Anibal Pordomingo, and restauranteur/livestock owner, Anton Kotar, will take you beyond harvest to learn from the carcass itself.
In the classroom, Anibal Pordomingo will explain factors in the field that affect a beef's grass-finished quality, grade and carcass yeld. He will detail strategies for setting up proper growth and performane of animals.
Anton Kotar will take you to the chill and aging rooms of his restaurant to point out aspets of the carcass that revel how the animal was raised, whether it was stressed or not, various attributes of fat and more.
This school will take you from the carcass to the consumer.
- Learn about profile factors affecting growth for quality beef.
- Learn how to make production consistant.
- Hear how to design a program for pasture sequences that result in top quality finishing.
- What to look for on a carcass.
- See the fabrication of the carcass into various cuts.
- Discover a diversity of markets tailored to your customers that will maximize your profits from the entire animal.
This two-day limited attendance school will be located in Anton's Taproom on Main Street in Kansas City, Missouri, September 10 - 11, 2019. Lunch and lodging are not included.
Hang out with fellow participants during an Optional Grassfed Beef Dinner the evening of September 10. Details of the dinner and a list of area hotels will be included with your confirmation letter. The cost of SGF's Nose-To-Tail Marketing & Production School is $1,000, however you can secure your place with a non-refundable deposit of $100. Call SGF at 1-800-748-9808 with any questions you may have or to register. You can also register by CLICKING HERE.