At The Stockman Grass Farmer's NEW Multi-Species Grazing School, Greg Judy will explain how to:
- Give your customers more product options. Load your wagon to become their one-stop shop for grassfed products.
- Work with Nature to beautify your landscape while sanitizing pastures and building soil.
- Increase your bottom line. Switch focus when one market is high and another low.
- Select and develop adaptable low-maintenance, easy-keeping seedstock for multi-species operations.
- Create low cost water systems, fencing and low-maintenance, handling facilities.
- Select and train the proper guardian animal to fit your farm needs.
- Put it all together using multiple grazing methods-leader-follower, one mob, strip grazing, rest periods and graze-to-trample ratios.
Author of No Risk Ranching and Comeback Farms, Greg Judy, grazes 1620 acres on his own and leased land. Beginning with custom grazing cattle, he has added sheep and pigs. He is convinced that the best way to get into the grazing business is to lease fallow land and employ high density grazing to jump start the soil life into a productive pasture. In 2009, he quit his part-time job to become a full-time farmer. Greg Judy will show you how you can succeed as he did!
Sign up today! Space is limited to 50 people to maximize your personal networking with Greg Judy and your fellow graziers.
Tuition is $600, and we can hold your place today with a non-refundable deposit of $100. This does not include lodging or all meals.
Greg Judy is also teaching a one-day SGF Silvopasture School as an add-on to the Multi-Species school. The Silvopasture School will be held on November 30, 2018, in Charlotte, North Carolina. As an added bonus if you attend both schools, you are eligible for a $200 discount which will be reflected in your final payment. Click Here for more information on the Silvopasture School.
The Multi-Species Grazing School will begin at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, November 28, and end at 4:00 PM on Thursday, November 29, 2019. Hotel information will come with your confirmation letter.
For more information, SGF's refund policy or to sign up Click Here or call The Stockman Grass Farmer at 1-800-748-9808.