KNOWLEDGE RICH RANCHING
In Today's Market, Knowledge Separates the Rich from the Rest
KNOWLEDGE RICH RANCHING, by Allan Nation. At no other time in history is the commodity-priced cattle industry more full of peril and risk for the unwary, or more ripe with profit potential for the aware and the forward thinker. Today, it is knowledge that separates the rich from the rest. Herein is the knowledge Allan Nation has gathered over the last 25 years about how real ranchers financially succeed in the ranching business today.
- Packed with guidelines on how to read and profit from the cattle cycle
- Reveals the secrets of high profit grass farms and ranches
- Explains family and business structure for today's and future generations
- This is the first book to cover the business management principles of grass farming and ranching.
Who will benefit from this book?
- Ranch owners or investors
- Anyone investigating grass farming as a first or retirement career
- Farm or ranch managers
- Anyone who has profit as their goal
Softcover, 336 pages. Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.