If your business is turning grass into beef, lamb or milk, you'll enjoy reading The Stockman Grass Farmer, a publication devoted entirely to the art and science of turning grass into cash flow. The Stockman Grass Farmer serves as an information network for grassland farmers sharing the latest in intensive grazing technology and pasture management.
For Back Issues
To see our bookstore
For DVDs, CDs, and More
Search products within this category
- Digital issues purchases are processed in The Stockman Grass Farmer office Monday through Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CST (USA)
- Orders are not available for download until your credit card has been processed by The Stockman Grass Farmer office.
- Digital issues are downloaded in "PDF" format. You must have Adobe Acrobat (which is a free download on the internet) in order to view the downloaded issue.
- Digital issues are valid for 1 year and are limited to 3 downloads.
- Creating an account with The Stockman Grass Farmer is not mandatory but STRONGLY advisable for digital orders so that you can access your purchased digital issues.